by Jackilene | Mar 21, 2019 | Digital Marketing, SEO San Antonio
To Use PPC Or Not To Use PPC That Is The Question?
Many of my clients come to me complaining about how much money they are spending on using PPC but not getting the results they are looking for. One client was spending four to five thousand dollars a month and only getting back, at maximum, a thousand dollars in return. I had another client who was spending over fourteen thousand dollars a month and making eight to ten thousand dollars in return. Now don’t get me wrong, I currently have clients using PPC and they are getting great results with it. However, the majority of my clients benefit from good old fashioned SEO rather than using PPC only.
Some benefits to PPC is that they offer quick entries with immediate results. The results are easy to measure and track. They work well with other marketing channels. And last but not least, they provide a wealth of useful data. PPC can have a major and positive impact on most businesses and brands.
The reality in life is that people all over the world have become skeptical of advertising, including PPC. Marketing efforts are looked upon negatively because, let’s face it, folks know that you are trying to sell them something. And people don’t like to be sold or having advertising slammed down their throats when they are trying to surf the web for information or browse status updates on their favorite social networks. So remember, if you’re using PPC advertising as a major marketing strategy the odds (meaning negative customer reaction to your ads) are already working against you.
Bottom line is it can get downright expensive really fast! I’ve seen misguided clients burn through thousands of dollars from their AdWords budget in a single day because they were advertising for keywords that were not profitable and forgot that they had to pay for each and every click even if those “clickers” don’t buy or call.
Regardless of the set goals, PPC campaigns can be set up effectively. However, It just depends on the type of business, budget and just what works best for that particular business.
by Jackilene | Sep 10, 2018 | SEO San Antonio, Digital Marketing
A Quick Guide to a Successful Email Marketing Campaign
Theoretically, building a successful email marketing campaign seems a very simple process but in reality, an effective email campaign requires a deep approach to increase your conversions. Email marketing campaigns offer the opportunity to build relationships, communicate brand image, increase web traffic, generate leads, and gather important data. If you are having problems in engaging with the target audience these tips will help you create a successful email marketing campaign.
First, start by identifying the goals of your marketing campaign which depends on the size of your business. These goals can be:
- Building a brand image or communicating.
- Rewarding existing customer with promotions.
- To engage with your clients etc.
Build a Healthy Strategy
Get in the mind of your target audience and think about their interest, what is your call to action? They should know what they are signing up for, so work strategically.
Manage a Follow Up
After getting the first subscription immediately send your first follow-up email which will include the company’s introduction and the information that is directly related to their preference.
Use any analytics that will provide a click-through rate (CTR), open rate, and unsubscribes. It gives you clues about where your marketing campaign is heading.
Ultimately, the effort and time you put in creating and managing an email campaign will translate into real results.
Let us know after reading our A Quick Guide to a Successful Email Marketing Campaign, if we can further assist you…check out our work with us page!
by Jackilene | Sep 6, 2018 | Digital Marketing, SEO San Antonio
Four Tips to Optimize Your Website
The goal of search engine optimization is to rank your site at the top of search engine results. Website Optimization is not a one-time process but requires tuning, maintenance, and continuous monitoring. Here are Four Tips To Optimize Your Website four essential ways to optimize your website which will provide great opportunities to generate traffic and increase conversions.
Tip 1: Analysis of Target Market
- Web Analysis: Visible text, Analysis of keywords, and code to identify your positioning for search engines. For example, as compared to text how much code do you have on a page?
- Keyword Development: Developing targeted search terms linked to the market segment is the most important part of web optimization. Think critically, what will you type in the search engine to find a page or a website?
Tip 2: Keyword Search
- Ranking Assessment: It is important to understand where you stand in order to correctly assess future rankings. Check after a month and revise the keywords if necessary.
Tip 3: Content Optimization
- Create Page Titles and Meta Tags: Establish keyword-based titles and add Meta tags which can influence click-throughs.
Tip 4: Continuous Monitoring
- Test and Monitor: Analyze web traffic and search engine rankings to determine the success of the program, including the assessment of individual keywords. Monitor continuously to see the click rate and alter the keywords if required.
We Are Always Here If You Need Us To Help You Optimize Your Website.
by Jackilene | Oct 27, 2017 | SEO San Antonio
SEO Vs Social Media
It is essential to have a balance of both SEO and social media to reap the full benefits of these mediums and gain the most exposure for any company.
Brands must do both social media and SEO because one directly impacts the other.
- Social shares on a webpage slightly impact how that content item appears in search. For example, if a social media influencer with a large audience shares a piece of content, it’s likely to get a boost in search momentarily.
- Social media and SEO can assist a company in different stages of the marketing funnel or customer journey to move them closer to a conversion.
- Content created for SEO purposes like a blog post or a video can be repurposed to use on social media, increasing a company’s exposure, while reusing existing assets.
- Use social media to test different content topics and types to see what your customer base is interested in. After you’ve published this content, invest further in the successful topics and types of content for inclusion on your website to drive results in search.
- A dual focus allows an organization to reach their customers both in real time on social media and in the long term through search.
- Wide spread promotions and discussion of a company’s content on social media can lead to getting more backlinks and referral traffic, which impacts search rankings.
- Many organizations claim to embrace social media and SEO, but when splitting efforts across both mediums, many fail to dedicate enough time, talent, and resources to drive the results they’re after.
- Investing in both SEO and social media can be a time-intensive venture, especially when first starting, as results are typically minimal in the first three months to a year. This often leads to an organization investing in paid advertising initially to see immediate results.
- The full impact each medium has on the other will likely remain a mystery as both the search engines and the social networks don’t share many details about the specific variables that drive exposure on their platforms.
Let us know your thoughts on which campaign you prefer to use? Both or just one?
by Jackilene | Oct 3, 2017 | SEO San Antonio
You know for small business owners, social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook-owned social network is one of the best channels to extend their reach. With 3 out of 4 users taking action if a post inspires them and 70 percent following at least one business app, Instagram is a business owner’s consumer paradise.
If you want to do more to stand out take a look at these five steps to increase your small business.
#Use the right hashtags
Using the most important feature in Instagram is beneficial for your small business. Studies have shown that posts with hashtags have almost 13 percent higher engagement than regular posts.
#Create compelling, high-quality content
Your posts have to push followers and readers to take action. If you own a fashion boutique, a picture of your latest outfit or accessory and its story will drive higher Instagram engagement.
#Engage with followers
In brief, higher engagement is more than merely posting, liking, commenting, sharing and closing the app. You also have to explore hashtags and like or comment on non-follower posts. If you find their content convincing, follow their accounts. They will return the favor and share some of your posts.
#Start the conversation
Your business will not exist without customers. You have to actively reach out to your target audience to be successful with your Instagram engagement strategy.
A call-to-action, CTA, in your posts shows your followers what they need to do to start the conversation. The CTA may be through a caption or text within the posts. Better yet, post captivating images they can relate to. Your potential customers are more likely to like, comment or share posts with photos and videos.
#Promote your page across social channels
While Instagram is a viable platform to extend your reach, try to promote your page through other social channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and more.
Inspire your followers from other social networks to follow your Instagram account and start conversations in your posts.
by Jackilene | Jul 25, 2017 | SEO San Antonio
Not Very Sociable On Social Media?
Don’t worry there are many people not sociable on social media. Some don’t even know what to say or do…let alone take a selfie but they like to look around!
Plenty of leaders don’t take advantage of their personal social media accounts for a variety of reasons: “I’m not a kid anymore.” “I can’t stand sharing personal stuff online.” “I don’t have time to waste on selfies and memes.” “I just don’t get it.”
All are legitimate reasons for not embarking on a 24/7 social bingefest. But when it comes to the bigger picture of your company’s content marketing, those excuses just don’t hold up.
You don’t have to know the ins and outs of social media; you just have to be present to take advantage of the benefits. The more you utilize this tool the better you will get ☺
Audiences today crave rich, interesting content in various types and formats, from guest posts to valuable gated downloads to snappy videos to podcast material. And there are plenty of content marketing tools out there that have made it easier than ever for marketers to consistently deliver those kinds of content.
Keep Posting Y’all