Four Tips to Optimize Your Website
The goal of search engine optimization is to rank your site at the top of search engine results. Website Optimization is not a one-time process but requires tuning, maintenance, and continuous monitoring. Here are Four Tips To Optimize Your Website four essential ways to optimize your website which will provide great opportunities to generate traffic and increase conversions.
Tip 1: Analysis of Target Market
- Web Analysis: Visible text, Analysis of keywords, and code to identify your positioning for search engines. For example, as compared to text how much code do you have on a page?
- Keyword Development: Developing targeted search terms linked to the market segment is the most important part of web optimization. Think critically, what will you type in the search engine to find a page or a website?
Tip 2: Keyword Search
- Ranking Assessment: It is important to understand where you stand in order to correctly assess future rankings. Check after a month and revise the keywords if necessary.
Tip 3: Content Optimization
- Create Page Titles and Meta Tags: Establish keyword-based titles and add Meta tags which can influence click-throughs.
Tip 4: Continuous Monitoring
- Test and Monitor: Analyze web traffic and search engine rankings to determine the success of the program, including the assessment of individual keywords. Monitor continuously to see the click rate and alter the keywords if required.
We Are Always Here If You Need Us To Help You Optimize Your Website.
SEO Vs Social Media
It is essential to have a balance of both SEO and social media to reap the full benefits of these mediums and gain the most exposure for any company.
Brands must do both social media and SEO because one directly impacts the other.
- Social shares on a webpage slightly impact how that content item appears in search. For example, if a social media influencer with a large audience shares a piece of content, it’s likely to get a boost in search momentarily.
- Social media and SEO can assist a company in different stages of the marketing funnel or customer journey to move them closer to a conversion.
- Content created for SEO purposes like a blog post or a video can be repurposed to use on social media, increasing a company’s exposure, while reusing existing assets.
- Use social media to test different content topics and types to see what your customer base is interested in. After you’ve published this content, invest further in the successful topics and types of content for inclusion on your website to drive results in search.
- A dual focus allows an organization to reach their customers both in real time on social media and in the long term through search.
- Wide spread promotions and discussion of a company’s content on social media can lead to getting more backlinks and referral traffic, which impacts search rankings.
- Many organizations claim to embrace social media and SEO, but when splitting efforts across both mediums, many fail to dedicate enough time, talent, and resources to drive the results they’re after.
- Investing in both SEO and social media can be a time-intensive venture, especially when first starting, as results are typically minimal in the first three months to a year. This often leads to an organization investing in paid advertising initially to see immediate results.
- The full impact each medium has on the other will likely remain a mystery as both the search engines and the social networks don’t share many details about the specific variables that drive exposure on their platforms.
Let us know your thoughts on which campaign you prefer to use? Both or just one?
You know for small business owners, social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook-owned social network is one of the best channels to extend their reach. With 3 out of 4 users taking action if a post inspires them and 70 percent following at least one business app, Instagram is a business owner’s consumer paradise.
If you want to do more to stand out take a look at these five steps to increase your small business.
#Use the right hashtags
Using the most important feature in Instagram is beneficial for your small business. Studies have shown that posts with hashtags have almost 13 percent higher engagement than regular posts.
#Create compelling, high-quality content
Your posts have to push followers and readers to take action. If you own a fashion boutique, a picture of your latest outfit or accessory and its story will drive higher Instagram engagement.
#Engage with followers
In brief, higher engagement is more than merely posting, liking, commenting, sharing and closing the app. You also have to explore hashtags and like or comment on non-follower posts. If you find their content convincing, follow their accounts. They will return the favor and share some of your posts.
#Start the conversation
Your business will not exist without customers. You have to actively reach out to your target audience to be successful with your Instagram engagement strategy.
A call-to-action, CTA, in your posts shows your followers what they need to do to start the conversation. The CTA may be through a caption or text within the posts. Better yet, post captivating images they can relate to. Your potential customers are more likely to like, comment or share posts with photos and videos.
#Promote your page across social channels
While Instagram is a viable platform to extend your reach, try to promote your page through other social channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and more.
Inspire your followers from other social networks to follow your Instagram account and start conversations in your posts.
Not Very Sociable On Social Media?
Don’t worry there are many people not sociable on social media. Some don’t even know what to say or do…let alone take a selfie but they like to look around!
Plenty of leaders don’t take advantage of their personal social media accounts for a variety of reasons: “I’m not a kid anymore.” “I can’t stand sharing personal stuff online.” “I don’t have time to waste on selfies and memes.” “I just don’t get it.”
All are legitimate reasons for not embarking on a 24/7 social bingefest. But when it comes to the bigger picture of your company’s content marketing, those excuses just don’t hold up.
You don’t have to know the ins and outs of social media; you just have to be present to take advantage of the benefits. The more you utilize this tool the better you will get ☺
Audiences today crave rich, interesting content in various types and formats, from guest posts to valuable gated downloads to snappy videos to podcast material. And there are plenty of content marketing tools out there that have made it easier than ever for marketers to consistently deliver those kinds of content.
Keep Posting Y’all
Are you struggling with publishing social content that captures attention? Perhaps you’re seeking ways to spice up your business social media pages to drive better engagement.
Whatever the goal, your reasons are valid in wanting to improve your social media strategy. You see, more consumers desire to connect and engage with their favorite brands on social media. Getting creative with your writing is key to keeping them interacting on your pages.
The good news is, there are amazing social media content ideas that actually entice likes, shares, comments, and clicks on your post. Consider mixing these four types in your social strategy to make your posts more engaging.
#1 Your Blog Post
#2 Live Streaming Video
#3 Inspirational Content
#4 Customer Testimonial
Coming up with new and fresh ideas for your social media is now a cinch! Add these post ideas to your social strategy to better engagement and create buzz on your pages.