To Use PPC Or Not To Use PPC That Is The Question?
Many of my clients come to me complaining about how much money they are spending on using PPC but not getting the results they are looking for. One client was spending four to five thousand dollars a month and only getting back, at maximum, a thousand dollars in return. I had another client who was spending over fourteen thousand dollars a month and making eight to ten thousand dollars in return. Now don’t get me wrong, I currently have clients using PPC and they are getting great results with it. However, the majority of my clients benefit from good old fashioned SEO rather than using PPC only.
Some benefits to PPC is that they offer quick entries with immediate results. The results are easy to measure and track. They work well with other marketing channels. And last but not least, they provide a wealth of useful data. PPC can have a major and positive impact on most businesses and brands.
The reality in life is that people all over the world have become skeptical of advertising, including PPC. Marketing efforts are looked upon negatively because, let’s face it, folks know that you are trying to sell them something. And people don’t like to be sold or having advertising slammed down their throats when they are trying to surf the web for information or browse status updates on their favorite social networks. So remember, if you’re using PPC advertising as a major marketing strategy the odds (meaning negative customer reaction to your ads) are already working against you.
Bottom line is it can get downright expensive really fast! I’ve seen misguided clients burn through thousands of dollars from their AdWords budget in a single day because they were advertising for keywords that were not profitable and forgot that they had to pay for each and every click even if those “clickers” don’t buy or call.
Regardless of the set goals, PPC campaigns can be set up effectively. However, It just depends on the type of business, budget and just what works best for that particular business.
Here Are 4 Tips to Optimize Your Website
The goal of search engine optimization is to rank your site at the top of search engine results. Website Optimization is not a one-time process but requires tuning, maintenance, and continuous monitoring. Here are four essential ways to optimize your website which will provide great opportunities to generate traffic and increase conversions.
Tip 1: Analysis of Target Market
- Web Analysis: Visible text, Analysis of keywords, and code to identify your positioning for search engines. For example, as compared to text how much code do you have on a page?
- Keyword Development: Developing targeted search terms linked to the market segment is the most important part of web optimization. Think critically, what will you type in the search engine to find a page or a website?
Tip 2: Keyword Search
- Ranking Assessment: It is important to understand where you stand in order to correctly assess future rankings. Check after a month and revise the keywords if necessary.
Tip 3: Content Optimization
- Create Page Titles and Meta Tags: Establish keyword-based titles and add Meta tags which can influence click-throughs.
Tip 4: Continuous Monitoring
- Test and Monitor: Analyze web traffic and search engine rankings to determine the success of the program, including the assessment of individual keywords. Monitor continuously to see the click rate and alter the keywords if required.
After reading these tips if you still need help with Tips To Optimize Your Website…Then Contact Us Today
A Quick Guide to a Successful Email Marketing Campaign
Theoretically, building a successful email marketing campaign seems a very simple process but in reality, an effective email campaign requires a deep approach to increase your conversions. Email marketing campaigns offer the opportunity to build relationships, communicate brand image, increase web traffic, generate leads, and gather important data. If you are having problems in engaging with the target audience these tips will help you create a successful email marketing campaign.
First, start by identifying the goals of your marketing campaign which depends on the size of your business. These goals can be:
- Building a brand image or communicating.
- Rewarding existing customer with promotions.
- To engage with your clients etc.
Build a Healthy Strategy
Get in the mind of your target audience and think about their interest, what is your call to action? They should know what they are signing up for, so work strategically.
Manage a Follow Up
After getting the first subscription immediately send your first follow-up email which will include the company’s introduction and the information that is directly related to their preference.
Use any analytics that will provide a click-through rate (CTR), open rate, and unsubscribes. It gives you clues about where your marketing campaign is heading.
Ultimately, the effort and time you put in creating and managing an email campaign will translate into real results.
Let us know after reading our A Quick Guide to a Successful Email Marketing Campaign, if we can further assist you…check out our work with us page!